- Kilmainhaim Gaol
- Guinness Storehouse
- Irish Whiskey Museum
- Gravediggers Ghost Tour
- Trinity College Tour with Long Library
- National Museums
- Gravediggers Pub – best pint of Guinness
- St. Michan’s Tour – don’t ask, just do it.
- Sunday night Bingo at The George
- Botanical Gardens
- Any day trip with Extreme Ireland
Short Hikes :
- Fairy Castle and Three Rock Hill
- Take the train to Howth for the cliff walks
To Eat and Drink:
- Avoid Temple Bar at night
- In Temple Bar –
- Turk’s Head
- The Church
- J.W. Sweetman’s outside Temple Bar
- Queen of Tarts – Cow Lane
- Peruke and Periwig’s
- J2 Grill and Sushi
- Ashling Hotel
- AirBnB – Wes and Eamonn – https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/959767
- Luas and City Bus – get around the city. Passes available for 1-7 days
- Airlink Bus 747 from Dublin Airport to O’Connell Street. An Adult single ticket is only €6, and it is a quick trip to City Center.
I’ll continue to add to this as I think of more, and I’m happy to add your suggestions or answer any questions!
Blogs about Dublin available here!